1. 世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to lover.
2. 广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她笑着摇摇头,飞走了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
3. 如果你因为错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
4. 我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择了我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
5. 鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
6. 你对我微笑,沉默不语。我觉得,为了这个,我已等候很久。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt for this I had been waiting long.
7. 如海鸥与波涛一般,我们邂逅了,靠近了。海鸥飞散,波涛滚滚而过,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
8. “完美”为了对“不完美”示爱,把自己装扮得美丽至极。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.
9. 你音乐的圣川冲破一切冷漠的阻碍,向前奔流。
Your holy stream of music breaks through all the obstacles of indifference and rushes forward.
10. 白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。晨光冠之以辉煌。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky .The morning crowned it with splendor.
11. 坚定回答的洪流,一同泛滥了全世界。
The torrent of firm answers flooded the world together.
12. 我们的爱给我们沉淀的机会,却敌不过时间。
Our love gives us chance of letting our memory to age on ,but still no match for the time.
13. 弓对即将离弦的箭低语:“你的自由就是我的自由”
The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth——“Your freedom is mine.”
14. 夏天的飞鸟,
来到我的窗前,
歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的黄叶,
他们没有什么曲子可唱,
一声叹息,飘落在地上。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly sing. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.